This flavoursome and alkalising epicurean tonic brings together over fifteen selected in-season plants which are traditionally valued for their high mineral content. Our blend captures the complex goodness of a freshly-harvested, varied plant diet: it nourishes skin, bone, hair and nails whilst it supports liver and digestive health.
Seasonal leaves and roots provide green herb notes and a hint of bitter balanced by the sweetness of flower nectar. A truly epicurean tonic.
Vinegar has an affinity for minerals, extracting and holding the active constituents from the plants. It delivers them in a form that’s easily assimilated by the body.
Take 1 tablespoon up to 3 times per day before meals, diluted. Drink cool ,with sparkling water, or in warm water sweetened with honey.
- Sprinkle lavishly on salads, and in dressings. Tasty on fish and chips and roasted vegetables.
- Create healthy drinks for all seasons - a cooling alkalising spritzer with fresh mint and sparkling water, in fresh juices, or in a hot toddy.
- Raw organic, naturally fermented cold pressed apple cider vinegar. Contains the mother.
- Bristly Ox-tongue (Helminthotheca echioides), Chickweed (Stellaria media), Cleavers (Gallium aperine), Dandelion whole plant (Taraxacum officinalis), Kawakawa (Macropiper excelsum), Manuka (Leptospermum scoparium), Nasturtium (Trapaeolum majus), Nettle (Urtica dioica), Plantain (Plantago lanceolata), Puha (Sonchus oleraceus), Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), Sage (Salvia officinalis), Thyme (Thymus vulgaris), Tree Wormwood (Artemisia arborescens), Yellow dock (Rumex crispus) Seasonal flowers may include: Gorse (Ulex europaeus), Heartsease (Viola tricolor), Red Clover (Trifolium pratense).
- Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy. GE Free.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
- Shake well before use. Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool place.
- Not for use during pregnancy.
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity