Newly dug taproot of burdock brings a unique rooty-sweet flavour to this raw naturally fermented apple cider vinegar.
Known as the mighty root, burdock traditionally works steadily and deeply as a nourishing tonic, strengthening immunity, aiding detoxification organs such as liver, kidney and skin. Results are best seen when the tonic is taken over time.
- Take 1 tablespoon diluted three times daily. Drink cool with sparkling water, or in warm water sweetened with honey.
- Vinegar has an affinity for minerals, extracting and holding the active constituents from the plants. It delivers them in a form that’s easily used by the body.
- Use generously with salads and in asian foods. Marinate meats, tofu or tempeh before cooking.
- Create healthy drinks for all seasons - in a cooling alkalising spritzer with orange, fresh mint and sparkling water, in fresh juices, or in a hot toddy.
- Raw organic, naturally fermented cold pressed apple cider vinegar. Contains the mother
- Burdock Root (Arctium minus , Arctium lappa)
- Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy. GE Free.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
- Shake well before use. Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool place.
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
" I have been using Plant Medicine’s epicurean tonic vinegars for the last two years as I cater for various courses. Without exception, there is always a time in every group when individuals ask me about my dressings. The vinegars not only are great tasting ,they have a depth of quality that somehow people recognise innately.
We also mix them with honey and water as tonics when people feel the need. The body seems to know which vinegar is required so having a variety on hand is valuable. "
- Deah Swift